In this week’s episode: how do journalists cover different types of protests? And what does it mean for teachers and students to protest?
Notes on Episode 17:
- Bloomberg on West Virginia teachers wildcat strike
- Herald-Leader: Beshear says pension bill is illegal in 21 ways
- Jobe Publishing: Bevin offers $1000 if anyone can prove he said teachers hoard sick days
- Herald-Leader: Did Bevin accuse teachers of hoarding sick days?
- Brave New Films: Black Protests vs. White Riots
- PBS: The Eight-Hour Day and Weekend
- Emma González on collaborating with Chicago teens
Episode 17 photo by Hannah Phillips.