For the 51st episode (and the first episode of the third season), we have an interview with the 3rd District Congressional Representative, John Yarmuth. He discusses the differences in the media environment between the founding of LEO in 1990 and the present day, as well as the need for critical thinking in education. He has some thoughts about impeachment, too.
Notes for Episode 51
- John Yarmuth on Twitter
- John Yarmuth’s official Congress site
- The epistemic crisis in media and politics
- Five facets of our epistemological crisis
- WDRB: House will vote to impeach Trump by end of year
- Congressional App Challenge